What is BART?
BART is a cloud-based incident turnout system that has been designed to help you respond faster, communicate better and work smarter within your community.
Assisting with the management of skills and resources, BART helps you to automate common processes through an intuitive user interface, which encourages team collaboration.
Who is BART for?
BART is most useful for those who need to work together closely in teams, despite differences in location.
Emergency management teams, search and rescue units, fire brigades, mapping crews, response teams, community monitoring and assistance crews, can all benefit from the advanced team co-operation features offered through the BART system.
Just a few of the agencies already using BART:
- SES (VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS)
- Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning (DELWP)
- Australian Volunteer Coast Guard (AVCG)
- Ambulance Victoria (Members of Rural CERT Teams)
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES)
- NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS)
- SA Country Fire Service