Devices: Smartphone and tablets
Platforms: Apple, Android
‘BART Team’ is your primary communication tool for use at home, work, or out in the field. The inbuilt functionality has been added to make it easy for you to view incidents and interact with your team, regardless of location.
Emergency management teams, search and rescue units, fire brigades, mapping crews, response teams, community monitoring and assistance crews, can all benefit from the advanced team co-operation features offered through the mobile application.
Need help using the BART smartphone app? Read the documentation here
To use the BART Team app, you will need either a Smartphone or Tablet.
The following operating systems are required as a minimum:
Apple (download on the App Store now)
- Apple iPhone 5 (iOS version 10)
- Apple iPod Touch 6th Generation (iOS version 10)
- Apple iPad 4th Generation (iOS version 10)
Android (download on Google Play now)
- Android smartphones – KitKat (version 4.4)
- Android tablets – KitKat (version 4.4)